First of all, we apologize for the inconvenience.
When casting as a TV / monitor
If you get a streaming error notification, we'll let you know how to fix it.
The first thing you can do is turn off the power of the Chromecast completely and then try casting it. (Completely remove and connect the power cord)
For other ways, follow the following solutions:
1. Delete an error-prone device from the list
- > Press the long key for the device name you want to delete.
(you do not need to delete the Google Home device list)
2. Please force the Promota app to shut down and restart.
3. Wi-Fi connection from smartphone to network connected to Chromecast/ WebOS TV
ex) Name of the wireless network to which the Chromecast is connected: MYHOME
Connecting MYHOME networks from your smartphone
4. Re-register your device by rescanning in the Casting menu in the Promota app (Press search again.)
※ For those who use iPhone iOS14 or higher,
Settings - Wi-Fi - Click the i button next to the Wi-Fi name you are connected to - Disable Personal Address
If it doesn't work out, please email us at email@example.com and we'll help you.